She is so stubborn. She kept putting her arms and hands in front of her face and the umbilical cord into her mouth. We finally got some head shots of her, and she looks JUST LIKE her daddy. The technician said the placenta is anterior, and she is very crowded. I can't imagine how much bigger my tummy is going to get in the next few weeks, but she definitely needs more growing room. Her head is down in my lower left quadrant, her belly is right around my umbilicus and her legs are up near my sternum and diaphragm. This would help explain why I get so short of breath. :o)
Friday, November 20, 2009
3D/4D Ultrasound
Yesterday, Paul and I went to get a 3D ultrasound at BabyVision Ultrasound. My mom had been looking at these with me for a long time and afforded us the opportunity to catch a sneak peak at Katie. We had such a great experience; the staff was so friendly and the technician was patient with us while Katie tried to hide her face. Imagine that!! :o)
She is so stubborn. She kept putting her arms and hands in front of her face and the umbilical cord into her mouth. We finally got some head shots of her, and she looks JUST LIKE her daddy. The technician said the placenta is anterior, and she is very crowded. I can't imagine how much bigger my tummy is going to get in the next few weeks, but she definitely needs more growing room. Her head is down in my lower left quadrant, her belly is right around my umbilicus and her legs are up near my sternum and diaphragm. This would help explain why I get so short of breath. :o)
Kaitlyn Marie
She is so stubborn. She kept putting her arms and hands in front of her face and the umbilical cord into her mouth. We finally got some head shots of her, and she looks JUST LIKE her daddy. The technician said the placenta is anterior, and she is very crowded. I can't imagine how much bigger my tummy is going to get in the next few weeks, but she definitely needs more growing room. Her head is down in my lower left quadrant, her belly is right around my umbilicus and her legs are up near my sternum and diaphragm. This would help explain why I get so short of breath. :o)
Labels:
Kaitlyn,
Pregnancy,
Third Trimester,
Ultrasounds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment