Tuesday, December 08, 2009

34 week Appointment



B/P: 136/90
Weight: +14 lbs pre-pregnancy
Fetal Heart Tones: 140-150's
Fundal Height: 34 weeks

I started getting sick with a cold/sinus congestion on Friday. I spent much of the weekend curled up on the couch trying to breath. :o) With my lungs squished and congested, it has been rather interesting. I am hoping this clears up quickly.

Today's appointment was relatively the same as the last. I was on the NST for about 40 minutes. Kaitlyn thought she would just nap rather than move around. When she does that her heart rate stays about the same (from 130-134ish) and they like to see more fluctuation (120-150 with some rises to 170's). I drank some Gatorade and she perked up a bit.

As you can see, my blood pressure is rising back to where it was when I was working. I am not sure if that is baby-induced, congestion/sick-induced or what, but I have to go back on Friday for another NST and Blood Pressure check. The plan is to continue on towards 37 wks. Today, she looked a little unsure as to whether or not she thought I would make it that long. As I have said, I just PLAN to get there. :o) So we will have to wait and see. No protein in my urine thus far. I started having a lot of back pain Saturday and Sunday night, and boy, that is NOT fun....

No comments: