On Easter, our little snuggle bunny awoke to find herself several surprises from the Easter Bunny! Paul and I got her an Easter basket from PBK that she will able to reuse every year along with some books and an Easter bib. Her Aunt Tara surprised her a couple of days earlier with a beautiful Easter basket, and her Grandpa Paul and Grandma and Grandpa had each brought over baskets with books, toys and even candy for Paul and I (thanks Grandpa Paul for the candy!!)
Easter Sunday was Kaitlyn's first trip to Church. We have been so nervous about taking her because we didn't know if she was going to cry or fuss or have a complete meltdown. Turns out, we were worried for nothing. Our family went to the 8am service at St. Luke's and Kaitlyn slept the entire time. I took her with me to receive the Eucharist, and the priest blessed her. She looked so cute in her Easter outfit and everyone commented on what a good baby she was and how cute she is.
We went to the Mag.nolia Pancake House for brunch afterwards and Kaitlyn grabbed her toy for the first time ever!! I thought I was going to jump out of my chair I was so surprised.
Happy Easter Everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment