Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"Confirmation Appointment"

N

4 weeks, 5 days


Weight Gain: -1 lb by Dr, -4 lbs by my scale
B/P: 122/80
FHR: No heartbeat yet

We had our "confirmation appointment" today. I was supposed to go on Thursday, but I have been really sick with Gastritis, so I went ahead and changed it for today. I have lost 6 lbs in a matter of a couple of days. I really thought I might have to go to the ER for some fluids, so Leslie took me to the appointment and Noemi watched Kaitlyn for me. Dr. A gave me some Zofran and Bactrim and told me I had to stay hydrated. If I was not keeping fluids down in the next couple of days, she said I would have to get IV fluids.

Dr. A did an ultrasound too, and there is definitely a pregnancy there!! She said it looks like I am "around five weeks." They took my labs to check my blood counts, blood type, vaccination titer, etc. I had a urinalysis....not to exciting, but that's how I like it! :) We will get our official due date next time, but for now, it is kind of looking like December 2011.

No comments: