Weight Gain: +1.5 lbs by MD, +0.4 lbs at home
B/P: 120/76
FHR: 150s
I am 14 weeks, 5 days along today. I am at the part where I feel "fat" and not really pregnant. My stomach is starting to stick out more, but I can still fit in my regular shirts and some of my regular "fat" pants. I like the extra room in my maternity pants, but they fall down more. Oh well...
My appointment was super fast and uneventful. I went by myself while Noemi watched the Doodle Bug. The tech found the baby's heart rate really easily and higher than I was expecting. I still feel like the baby is near my pubic bone, but at 4 inches and 2.5 oz, the baby is roughly the size of an apple and moving on up! My stomach is getting "harder" and my stretch marks from last time are starting to look "angry." (nice and red...)
I go in Monday for a "Triple Screen," which checks for chromosomal abnormalities. Then I see my OB next month. Not much else to report, thankfully! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment