| 21 weeks, 5 days |
B/P: 102/62
FHR: 147
Grandma and I went to a follow up ultrasound for Nathan on August 2nd (21w5d). This was the first ultrasound my grandma has seen, so I was really excited for her to come. Unfortunately, Nathan didn't want to turn and look at the U/S wand, but he is doing wonderfully, which is what really matters. He is laying with his back pressed up along my stomach and his feet low near my bladder and cervix...fun times when he kicks! Lol! His head is up near my ribcage.
He is continuing to grow well, and by the measurements at the perinatologist, he is 21w5d, which was exactly where I was according to my LMP. Dr. R estimates that he is roughly 1 lb and that he falls in the 40% for growth. We have another follow-up in a month with Dr. R and if I haven't seen a cardiologist by then, he will have his office set up a referral instead of my OB.
No comments:
Post a Comment