Weight Gain: +14 lbs per MD
B/P: 118/80
FHR: 155
Fundal Height: 33cm
I had my 32 week appointment today. It went fairly well. Everything is measuring where it should be and I haven't had any trouble with my blood pressure or protein in my urine. Dr. A had me recheck my glucose tolerance test because I was just under the cutoff at 28 weeks. I also had to have my labs collected again to check if I am anemic, verify my blood type, ect. I won't see her again until almost 36 weeks. She said we will probably check my cervix at that time since I have been having so many contractions. I have an ultrasound a week before that appointment, and they should also be able to see if I am dilating.
I have been having more migraines lately. Also, I am still nauseated. I actually threw up before I left for my appointment. Seems like I am able to keep from throwing up if I take my Zofran, though. I am feeling super tired this trimester, and am ready to be at home getting ready for Nathan and playing with Katie.
No comments:
Post a Comment