Well, I am hoping for a reprieve soon. Something. Anything. I still have nausea and vomiting (it comes and goes all day but it's worst in the evening after 5 or 6 pm). I have missed MORE work, which makes me want to cry because I need the leave for when the munchkin arrives. But on the other hand, it's hard for me to "be there" if I am puking all day long in the bathroom. This week has been manageable enough so that I haven't missed any work, yet, and I have actually felt well enough to smile and joke around.
However, last night was pure misery. I got this horrible migraine that would not go away. As soon as I got home from work I "lost my cookies." I puked so hard I pee'd. How mortifying....
A running list of "symptoms" so far: N/V, constipation, tender breasts, gas, bloating, backaches, headaches, heartburn, FATIGUE...I think that might be all. lol! Can't wait till next Thursday...we get to hear the heartbeat!!!!
However, last night was pure misery. I got this horrible migraine that would not go away. As soon as I got home from work I "lost my cookies." I puked so hard I pee'd. How mortifying....
A running list of "symptoms" so far: N/V, constipation, tender breasts, gas, bloating, backaches, headaches, heartburn, FATIGUE...I think that might be all. lol! Can't wait till next Thursday...we get to hear the heartbeat!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment