Friday, June 05, 2009
Second Ultrasound
Weight: -1 lbs
BP: 128/78
HR: 84
Paul and I went to see the doctor today. Everything looks great! She said the baby's heartbeat was in the 160's. Paul got a really good look at the ultrasound. He was grinning ear to ear...I told him seeing his face was absolutely priceless. I was so busy looking at Paulie, I didn't get quite as good a look as he did. I was also lying down and had to twist my head around, but I did manage to see the heart blinking from black to white. Pretty cool!
The baby was measuring 7 weeks and 3 days, as well. We are still on for January 19, 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
So glad to hear things are going well. Isn't it great when the daddy gets all excited. I can't wait to hear the heartbeat of our little one. We are basically just two weeks apart. How fun!
this is fantastic news!!!! about Paul being so happy and the heartbeat being GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment